1,000 Mitzvahs connecting organizations with doers and donors.
Contact us if you’d like to…
- Identify and initiate appropriate volunteer opportunities that meet the needs of your company and individual employees who are interested in engaging in volunteerism.
- Organize successful company wide volunteer opportunities.
- Build employee morale and loyalty, provide employee teamwork and leadership opportunities.
- Conduct a lunch and learn workplace enrichment program at your company.
- Implement an information day to educate employees about community volunteer opportunities. Can include visiting representatives from local nonprofits.
We can help you with…
- Volunteer Assessments – Assess or create your current Employee Volunteer Program (EVP).
- Identify team building opportunities
- Leadership development opportunities
- Find suitable community partnerships
- Program Development – Help you coordinate a done-in-a-day project for your company or help create a brand new Employee Volunteer Program, fostering ongoing relationships with local nonprofits of interest.
- Workplace Enrichment - Offering your employees an opportunity to come together for a lunch and learn and talk about the value of volunteerism and good deeds and how that can be intermingled within the workplace environment.
- Press and Media Coverage – Develop and submit press coverage regarding community involvement.
Contact us using the form below for information about personalized assessment packages and to set up a free initial one hour consultation.